Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms
1.1 These terms set out the contract between you and Lea Turner Ltd (company number: 12632144), with its registered office Lea Turner Ltd, Piccadilly Business Centre, Aldow Enterprise Park, Manchester, M12 6AE (Company) in respect of your use of any of the services as described on https://www.leaturner.co.uk. By using a service, you agree to be bound by these terms.
1.2. We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use a service, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms in force at that time.
2. LinkedIn Coaching
2.1. This section will apply if you use our LinkedIn coaching service.
2.2. We provide a personalised 1-2-1 LinkedIn coaching programme, guidance, advice, and other services in accordance with the details at: https://www.leaturner.co.uk.
2.3. We may also provide group LinkedIn coaching or in-house LinkedIn coaching to you, the details of which you can find at: https://www.leaturner.co.uk. All of these services are strictly confidential, and you agree to be bound by Section 7 of these terms.
2.4. We agree to comply with all applicable laws when providing LinkedIn coaching, group LinkedIn coaching or in-house LinkedIn coaching to you.
2.5. We shall use reasonable care and skill to provide 1-2-1 LinkedIn coaching, group LinkedIn coaching and in-house LinkedIn coaching services to you. However, we cannot promise that:
- 2.5.1. You will be offered a new job as a result of participating in LinkedIn coaching;
- 2.5.2. You will gain a higher following on your LinkedIn page;
- 2.5.3. You will engage with a network of supportive people; or
- 2.5.4. Your marketing or sales will increase.
3. Your obligations
3.1. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using our services.
3.2. You warrant that you will not:
- 3.2.1. record part or all of any LinkedIn coaching, group LinkedIn coaching or in-house LinkedIn coaching, or any of our digital training products without our prior consent (and where consent is granted this is for personal use and not for any commercial or other purpose);
- 3.2.2. sell or share any information, guidance, videos or materials passed to you as part of our LinkedIn coaching, including digital course materials, to any third party without our prior consent;
- 3.2.3. impersonate any other person (living or dead), misrepresent your connection with a person or entity, or provide false or otherwise misleading information;
- 3.2.4. email, publish or otherwise disseminate any content on your LinkedIn which is defamatory, obscene, or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- 3.2.5. email, publish or otherwise disseminate any content on your LinkedIn which is considered damaging to our service or reputation;
- 3.2.6. send us audios or videos that contain or transmit software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other malicious computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or transcription equipment; or
- 3.2.7. remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or legal notices from any transcription, guidance, videos, or materials.
4. Charges and payment
4.1 Payment in full is required at time of booking. This fee is non-cancellable and non-refundable, but appointments for coaching sessions may, at our discretion, be rearranged up to 72 hours before scheduled slot.
5. Intellectual Property and Materials
5.1. All intellectual property rights in the service, guidance, videos, and materials are our property.
5.2. You warrant that you will not infringe our intellectual property rights or the rights of any third party.
6. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
6.1. Nothing in this Section 6 is intended to limit the liability of either party where it would be unlawful to do so, including any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
6.2. Subject to Section 6.1:
- 6.2.1 our liability under these terms is limited to the total fees paid by you to us for the service;
- 6.2.2 we shall not be liable for any: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
6.3 You agree to indemnify us against any costs and any other losses resulting from any third party claims made against us arising from your breach of Sections 5.2.
7.1. Each party undertakes that it shall not at any, and for a period of 2 years after termination of the service, disclose to any person any confidential information concerning the business, affairs, customers, clients or suppliers of the other party, except as permitted by Section 7.3.
7.2. If we provide any form of LinkedIn coaching to you, you shall not disclose any confidential information concerning the LinkedIn coaching to any third party.
7.3. Each party may disclose the other party's confidential information as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
7.4. Neither party shall use the other party's confidential information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under these terms.
8. Data Protection
8.1. Both parties will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Laws. This Section 8 is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a party's obligations or rights under the Data Protection Laws. For the purposes of this Section 8, Data Protection Laws means the UK Data Protection Legislation and any other European Union legislation relating to the use of Personal Data. Controller, Processor, Data Subject, Personal Data, Personal Data Breach, processing and appropriate technical and organisational measures have the meaning as defined in the Data Protection Legislation.
8.3. The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the Data Protection Laws, you are the Controller and we are the Processor of any Personal Data processed as part of the services.
8.4. You will ensure that you have all necessary appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of any Personal Data to us and lawful collection of the Personal Data by us on your behalf for the duration and purposes provided for in these terms.
8.5. We shall:
- 8.5.1 process the Personal Data only on your documented written instructions unless we are required by applicable law to otherwise process the Personal Data;
- 8.5.2 ensure that we have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against accidental loss, destruction, damage, unauthorised or unlawful processing of the Personal Data;
- 8.5.3 ensure that all personnel who have access to or process the Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential;
- 8.5.4 not engage any sub-processor without your prior written consent;
- 8.5.5 not transfer any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area without your prior written consent (and then only in accordance with Data Protection Laws);
- 8.5.6 assist you in responding to any Data Subject request, carrying out privacy impact assessments and ensuring compliance with your obligations under the Data Protection Laws;
- 8.5.7 notify you without undue delay on becoming aware of any breach involving the Personal Data;
- 8.5.8 delete or return all Personal Data and copies to you on termination of these terms unless we are required by the applicable law to store the Personal Data;
- and 8.5.9 maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate our compliance with this Section 8.
8.6. You agree to indemnify us against any costs and losses incurred by us arising as a result of your breach of this Section 8.
9. Termination and Suspension of the Service
9.1. The contract between the parties will begin on the day you purchase the service and will end when the parties’ obligations in respect of the delivery of and payment for the service are completed.
9.2. We may terminate the provision of a service immediately, should we have reasonable grounds to believe you have committed a material breach of any of these terms.
9.3. On termination of a service, the liabilities, obligations, rights and remedies of the parties that have accrued at the date of termination (including the right to claim damages for any breach of these terms) will remain unaffected.
9.4. In addition to this Section 9, the following Sections will survive the termination of the service: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10.2, 10.3, and 10.5.
10.1 Force majeure: If the supply of the service is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay, you may contact us to end the service and receive a refund for any service you have paid for but not received.
10.2 Third party rights: These terms do not confer any rights on any person or party who are not a party to them pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
10.3 Entire Agreement: These terms constitute the entire terms between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous terms, promises, assurances, warranties, representations, and understandings between them. Each party acknowledges that it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty that is not set out in these terms.
10.4 Variation: Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under these terms shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
10.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or the service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or the services.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.