Lea Turner Ltd and leaturner.co.uk Privacy Notice
This notice sets out what personal data we collect and use in delivering our services.
WHO WE ARE
- Lea Turner Ltd is the data controller of the personal data you submit (company number: 12632144).
- Our registered office is: Lea Turner Ltd, Piccadilly Business Centre, Aldow Enterprise Park, Manchester, M12 6AE. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is ZA791337.
- We are a company providing LinkedIn coaching.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
To be able to provide our services, we usually need your:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- All coaching sessions are conducted face-to-face (whether in person or remotely) and we do not record any written or audio information relating to the sessions, other than details of the appointment itself. As per our Terms and Conditions, you will not record part or all of any 1-2-1 LinkedIn coaching, group LinkedIn coaching, or in-house LinkedIn coaching without our prior consent (and where consent is granted this is for personal use and not for any commercial or other purpose).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To communicate with you about fulfilling the service you are using
- To send invoices on completion of work
- To keep you informed of our latest products and services
You can ask us to stop sending you messages or marketing by contacting us.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, business partners, and contractors who provide services on our behalf or who we use to support our business.
- We may also be required to comply with a request or legal order to disclose personal data to a third party, for example in relation to a police investigation or insurance claim.
Under data protection law, we have to identify relevant lawful bases for our use of your personal data. We primarily rely on:
- Performance of a contract – for LinkedIn coaching, to fulfil our service terms with clients
- Legal obligation – in meeting our legal obligations under financial, health and safety and employment laws (among others)
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We do not retain records of other than for administrative purposes, such as billing and future marketing communications (with your consent).
Under data protection legislation, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, as below:
- The right of access (obtaining a copy of your data)
- The right to rectification (correcting your data)
- The right to erasure (deleting your data)
- The right to restrict processing (to stop use of your data for a time-limited period)
- The right to data portability (to move your data to another organisation)
- The right to object (to object to our use of your data)
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling (to know if and how we use any technology to make decisions about you)
There are some limited exemptions to these rights, so they may not apply in every scenario. For further information on these rights, please see the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website. If you wish to make a request in relation to any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Lea Turner Ltd, Piccadilly Business Centre, Aldow Enterprise Park, Manchester, M12 6AE.
We have information security measures in place to reduce the risk of unauthorised access to, misuse of, or loss of personal data. These include:
- Appropriate access controls and user authentication
- Appropriate internal IT and network security
- Business continuity processes
- Regular testing and review of our security measures
Functional and Required Cookies
We use some necessary cookies because they allow visitors to navigate and use key features on our site. Such cookies include:
- Crumb: Prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF).
- RecentRedirect: Prevents redirect loops if a site has custom URL redirects. Redirect loops are bad for SEO.
- squarespace-likes: Shows when you've already "liked" a blog post.
- ss_sd: Ensures that visitors on the Squarespace 5 platform remain authenticated during their sessions.
- Test: Investigates if the browser supports cookies and prevents errors.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
We use Analytics and Performance cookies to collect information about how visitors interact with our site. Such cookies include:
- ss_cid: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
- ss_cookieAllowed: Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing Analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies
- ss_cpvisit: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
- ss_cvisit: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
- ss_cvr: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
- ss_cvt: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
Check your cookies
For the most common browsers, you can:
- See which cookies are active in your browser’s settings.
- Clear cookies from your browser or device, either globally or from a specific website.
For help locating cookies on your device, visit your browser's documentation:
QUERIES OR COMPLAINTS
In the first instance, we would hope to resolve any queries or concerns you have in an informal way, if you contact us at email@example.com or in writing to Lea Turner Ltd, Piccadilly Business Centre, Aldow Enterprise Park, Manchester, M12 6AE.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as the regulator of data protection. For further information, please see: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.