My online group training is designed for up to 6 individuals looking to maximise the effectiveness of their use of LinkedIn. I host these sessions once a month so spaces are extremely limited.
What to Expect
This two-hour group training is hosted via Zoom. The sessions are relaxed and informal, and we will have time for discussions and Q&A.
As you can imagine, there’s a lot to cover in two hours, but after the session, you’ll receive a comprehensive take-home PDF resource packed full of my top tips for LinkedIn success. So, don’t worry about bringing a notepad!
We will cover:
- Profile improvements and suggestions
- Tips on the LinkedIn algorithm and things to bear in mind when posting
- Using hashtags to your best advantage
- How to tactically increase your connections and interact with your ideal client
- Writing and structuring your posts
- The hows, wheres, and whys of engagement
- The importance of visibility and consistency
- We’ll spend some time discussing everyone’s individual journeys, careers, and lives to discover what valuable content is hidden away.
By the time we’re done, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of building your brand on LinkedIn
- Utilise LinkedIn tools to build a strong network filled with your ideal clients
- Increase the amount of engagement you get on your posts and the visibility of your brand
- Use the time you spend on the platform more effectively and intentionally
- Understand the types of content that encourages engagement and increases brand awareness
Feel confident about being authentic online
- Make LinkedIn a more appealing platform to spend time on (the more you enjoy it, the more time you’ll spend there!)
- And with all the new skills above, you’ll start getting business leads coming to YOU!
After the session:
Following the session, you will receive a comprehensive resource covering everything we’ve discussed. This resource will enable you to put everything we’ve talked about into action, and give you the best start as you go forth and network with strategy and purpose.
You will also be added to my exclusive community group on LinkedIn where hundreds of my previous clients offer each other support and advice. I also regularly update the group with new information I learn, and we share experiences and ideas together.
(Please note: This is not an engagement pod/group and requests from users for comments/reactions are expressly forbidden.)
The cost of the entire package above starts at £325 (plus VAT) per person. Group sessions contain between two to six people. If you fancy spending a fun and informative two hours with me, you can book below!
For company group bookings please go to my Group Business Training page.